Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The Donny Osmond Show, October 1, 2021

 Been waiting about 6 months to come to Vegas to see the Donny Show as part of my Instagram contest prize!  We got to go to a pre-show meet and greet with Donny but due to Covid restrictions, we couldn't actually shake hands or even get a picture with him.  It was a small room with just about 30 people though and he sang a little and answered questions and it was really fun to just be there with him.  He's had a very interesting life and has done a lot.  His whole life has been in the spotlight which I can't even comprehend but he seems to have handled it well.  He's a member of our church and God is an important part of his life.  He's married and has I think 5 sons. He's a family man and really loves his wife, kids and grandkids.


We got to sit in what the usher called Donny's booth!  


His show was fabulous!  Seriously, he is such a great entertainer!  He took us through his entire life including the beginnings of the Osmond Brothers with Andy Williams. He did a segment to honor his sister, Marie, and all they have done together including their TV shows.  He did a rap song that told his whole life story.  He sang songs from "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" and "Mulan."  We loved every minute of his whole show.  He is my age but sings and dances like he's in his 20's.  I can't believe his energy.  I seriously recommend his show to anyone!  I think he is the light of Las Vegas!  






I am so happy and feel so blessed to have won this fantastic prize of coming to Las Vegas to see Donny, stay at Harrah's and eat at Ruth's Chris.  I also love my Minky Couture blankets so much!  I'm so grateful to the Instagram Influencers who sponsored this contest!  


No comments: