Monday, January 31, 2022

Welcome 2022!

I don't even remember what we did on New Year's Eve, but I don't think it was very exciting!  Oh well, 2021 was a pretty good year for the most part.  Covid ruined a few things, but all in all, we made it through in one piece and we are still smiling so I would count that as a success!  

I did get Christmas put away!  It's always a good feeling to start the year clean, fresh and uncluttered!

Garrett and Louise had a baby girl, Vera, on December 27, 2021!  She's beautiful and we can't wait to snuggle her!


New Year's Day, Eric and Ben came over for Brunch!  I made German Pancakes and they turned out perfectly!  Happy New Year's to all!  May this be a year to remember in good ways!


Random thoughts and feelings going into 2022!






Betty White passed away the end of December just a couple of weeks before she turned 100!  She was truly an inspirational lady!  I like this quote!  One of my goals is to get along with everyone! 

There was a terrible fire in Superior, Colorado, which pretty much destroyed the whole community.  The winds were hurricane strength and the homes burned very quickly.  We were so sad and shocked to see this kind of fire and destruction in December! Colorado needs prayers, rain and snow!


 
Another beautiful view of our winter wonderland! We are blessed and grateful for our snow and pray for more because we really need it!


Welcome 2022 and welcome January!  Here we come, ready or not!

No comments: