We've had our brown leather sectional for about 11 years and felt it was time to lighten up our family room a bit! Eric and I shopped at RC Willey and found a wonderful sectional. He bought our leather set and it looks great in his living room. Win-win all around!
I have been following The Food Nanny on Instagram since I won the Donny Osmond contest. She is an energetic baker who has her own line of flour called Kamut flour. Her mom was the original Food Nanny, Liz, and the current Food Nanny is Lizi. They opened a store in Salt Lake City so Mike and I went there one day to get some flour, her cookbook, some of the famous finishing salt and a dough hook. Lizi happened to be in the store as well as her brother who makes pretzels with their flour and her parents. I got pictures with them all except for her dad. They are such nice, hard working, down to earth people.
I was excited to meet them and to get home and bake some of their recipes. I'm not a baker, but I have made the pretzels, bread and some delicious blueberry banana muffins. They use yeast which I have always been afraid of for some reason, but they all turned out perfectly. I am excited to get some more flour and bake more soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment