We had a Halloween lunch at my ERA office and I brought these donuts! I have a fun group of realtors at my office!
I went all out this year for our family Halloween party! Maybe it was because we had to cancel last year because Mike was sick or maybe it's just the most fun event of the year and I love it!
We had a great turnout from the family and everyone dressed up which made it so much fun! We had food, jokes and stories and Karaoke and we had great decorations!
The Decorations:
The Food:
The people:
The Fun:
| We started a story and then passed the flashlight around the circle and each person added to the story. |
See why I love Halloween! My family loves it as much as I do, well, maybe not Mike, but he's a good sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment