Saturday, January 22, 2022

November 2021

November is another of my favorite months!  It's the month of Gratitude and Thanksgiving!  I'm very blessed and I love having a whole month that is dedicated to being thankful!

I hope everyone recognizes the miracles all around us as we learn to show more gratitude for all we have been given!

Pinner's Conference 2021!  First time attending this and it was crowded, fun and a little overwhelming but overall a good experience.  I was glad that Kathy Kinney wanted to go with me.  She came and stayed with us and we went to both days of it.






My friend, Jo and her husband, Jim, have one of the busiest booths 



We went to the white glove sale at Minky Couture and I got Eric's birthday blanket.  They hired some cute young men to carry people's bags to their cars.  I loved that so much!  


Happy birthday #12 to our granddaughter, Ellie, who now wants to be called L.  We love her and are glad to have them close!


Violet and I made turkey cookies for Mike and my Sunday School class!


Our neighborhood started a book club and our first one was at Debi Buckner's home.  She provided all the makings for caramel apples.  Our first meeting was just a get to know you gathering.  I love book clubs and am excited to get going with this one!


Pretty November sunset!


Veteran's Day is such a good time to remember and recognize everyone who has served our country including my Dad!




Eric and I still try to do Saturday walks or hikes.  A lot of times, we just walk around Daybreak where he lives.  It's always a treat for me!



We were having one of our Sunday family dinners and Eric suggested bringing our Christmas tree up from the basement.  Well, I wasn't ready to start decorating for Christmas.  I am part of a shrinking group of people who like to keep Fall up until December 1!  He talked me into it but we decided to make it a Fall tree until after Thanksgiving!  This is the inspiration:


And this is ours!  I like how it turned out a lot!



Thursdays are bath days for Addie!  She shakes when we say the words, but she really enjoys the warm water and especially the hair dryer!  Mike takes such good care of her!




My friend, Carol Sessions, had two extra free tickets to the Hale Theater's production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and gave them to us.  We loved it!  It's not a great big theater but they do some amazing things with the space they have, including having a flying car!




Happy 30th birthday to our sweet Eric!



We went to eat at Red Rock Brewery in the Fashion Place Mall in Murray.  We had a great group to celebrate Eric!



Happy birthday #5 to Quinny too!




No comments: