Thursday, January 20, 2022

Colorado Springs, Tyler and Kids, October 2021

 Jaimee got to go to Italy for 11 days with her dad, stepmom and sisters so I flew over to give Tyler a hand with the kids and their busy schedules so that he could still work.  I got to go to football (Tucker), soccer (Austin), a racing activity for Tyler's work, a football game, a pumpkin patch, hiking, got to make a scary Halloween dinner for Tyler and his kids, the kids and I made bats and decorated for Halloween, and I helped Tyler decorate his house (Ryan and Ali's house) so that it looked a little more complete and his.  It was busy and fun, just the way I like it!


Sophie made an awesome project for 9/11 on a book she read.  









We got to go to a Friday night football game for their high school.  Sophie met up with a bunch of her friends.  She's growing up too fast!


Austin is seriously a hustler on the soccer field.  He scored about 8 goals!
























I love my family!  I love when I can be helpful and have fun!

No comments: