This Fall has been gorgeous and we have taken advantage of the warm days. This week Cindi and I went back to Ashton Gardens to see the full Scarecrow Festival and we enjoyed a delicious lunch afterwards on the patio at the Trellis Cafe. Here are a few favorites:
We spent quite a bit of time admiring the statues of the Savior.
Our good friend from Longmont, Kelly Jones, saw the picture I took of Violet with one of the statues and created this beautiful picture!
I drove out to Daybreak one afternoon just because I love it there and now that I’m a realtor it’s my job to look at houses! Kind of a great job, right?!
![]() |
| The “UP” house in Herriman |
My adventure with Mike this week was the Red Barn Store in Santaquin for apple cider donuts! They were delicious! We also ate lunch at a yummy little Mexican restaurant called Maracas while we were in Santaquin.
From there, we went to visit the cemeteries in Santaquin and Payson and found the graves of some of Mike’s ancestors.


































No comments:
Post a Comment