Monday, February 21, 2011

Moore Owl Hats, February 2011

Kendi saw some cute owl hats on Etsy.com and she asked me if I thought I could make them.  I said I thought maybe I could and I ordered the patterns.  The plan was to make one for Maggie!  Well, I was coming to Utah to see Sadie for the first time and decided to make her one, then I decided to make one for Sophie too.  Anyway, Maggie's hat still hadn't gotten made when I went to Utah.

Here are the first two finished hats on Sadie and Sophie.



Then when I got to Glen and Kendi's, I started on Maggie's hat only to end up making it into this cute hat for Bess!

When I went to San Antonio, I started yet another hat for Maggie and it ended up being this cute hat for Mia!
When I realized that Paul and Joni's move was quickly coming up, I made this owl hat for Ellie so that they could take it with them.  So many hats, and still not one for Maggie!  Well, last night, I finished Maggie's hat!  I think they all turned out pretty sweet.  It was a fun project!  What will I make next????
Maggie's very own owl hat!  I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those hats are so cute! I'm sure everyone who has one feels very loved! Good job!

Love,

Melecia

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

There's a lot of love that goes into making those hats. I treasure the pictures of Susan's smile when she holds those babies. She is gifted as one who is very loved by others as well as the loving service she gives to all who are a part of her life.

Cierra said...

i am so in love with those hats! so cute! i seriously need to get back into crocheting!