Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last (But Not Least) Leg of My Utah Trip, January 2011

After Tyler and Jaimee's house, Eric went back to BYU, and the next morning Jaimee and I met up with Kendi and Maggie at Tai Pan for a little shopping and then lunch.  Tyler joined us for lunch.  After saying goodbye to Tyler, Jaimee, and Sophie, I headed to Glen and Kendi's to spend a couple of days with them and their darling kids, Carter, Bess, and Maggie!

Bess is such a good big sister to Maggie!  They are such happy kids.

Rub a dub, sweet girls in the tub.

Bess all clean and shiny and snuggled up in bed.  She was thrilled with the hat I made her.  So thrilled, she wanted to sleep with it on!

  
It was a great trip!  I got to see all my Utah kids and grandkids!  It is so hard to leave them all. I'm always wanting to move over there after having such a great time with all of them!  I had a safe trip back and was happy to be home again with Mike and Hannah.  It's always good to sleep in my own bed again!

1 comment:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

There's nothing that makes me happier than to see Susan smiling with grandchildren. She loves them all and they are quick to adore her. I'm so glad she was able to get such a boost from this trip while Hannah and I held down the fort. We all look forward to being at Sadie's blessing and Carter's baptism in just a little more than a week from now.