Saturday, February 19, 2011

January Utah Visit

Glen, Kendi and kids came down to meet Sadie on Friday night.  We had a nice dinner out at Los Hermanos and enjoyed a nice visit with them.  Here's their sweet baby, Maggie. 

On Saturday, Tyler, Jaimee, and Sophie as well as Todd and Kimiko came down to Provo too!  I was in grandkid heaven this trip!  So many sweet little faces!

Kimiko and Sadie

I made these little owl hats for Sophie and Sadie.  It was so much fun to realize that I could create something so cute for my grandbabies!

I'm not sure Sophie knows what to think about Sadie!  They will have so much fun together when they get a little older!

Tyler and Sadie

Eric, Todd, Kimiko, and Ryan

  
Sophie is already too big for the swing, but she got a kick out of being in Sadie's for a minute!  It really was such a treat for me to get to spend some time in Utah.  One day Cindi came down and met Ali and I for lunch in downtown Provo.  Since Eric is at BYU, I got to see him part of almost every day that I was there.

No comments: