Monday, July 26, 2021

ERA Lucky 7 Retreat and Bryce Canyon, July 23-24, 2021

 My real estate company, ERA Brokers Consolidated, had a company wide retreat this past weekend at the owner's, the Walter family's, Lucky 7 Ranch near Panguitch, Utah.  We had a bbq on Friday night, played some corn hole, listened to live music, danced a little and visited with a lot of people.  There were quite a few people from our Lehi office there, including our broker, Diane, and her husband who we got to meet.  It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful to be part of such a wonderful group of people!  I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few:




On Saturday morning, we headed to Bryce Canyon.  It was only about 30 minutes away from our cute BnB in Panquitch, the Panquitch House Inn.  We had a great time exploring different spots including Inspiration Point, Bryce Point, Fairyland and we tried to go to the waterfall at Mossy Cave but it was raining too hard.  


I titled this the Parthenon!

So many castles!





We headed for home and missed our turn to go to I-15, and ended up going a back way through Richfield, which wasn't too much out of the way.  We had a yummy lunch at Winger's and had the nicest, happiest waitress we have had in a long time.  Made the detour so worth it!


No comments: