Sunday, July 18, 2021

Summer Stuff, UV Parade of Homes, Lunches, Treats, Dinosaurs, Ellie's Concert, Rodeo, June 2021

 June was a very busy month for us!  We did a lot of fun things with our family and friends.  I had my second closing on a home that I shared the transaction with my friend at our office, Rebecca Swindle.  Funny thing is that her maiden name is Braithwaite and her parents names are Dale and Nancy!  Such a crazy coincidence!  I love her and working with her is such fun and I learn so much from her.  George and Georgiana and their two young boys bought a townhouse on Traverse Mountain.  They closed on June 7.  I'm so happy for them.  It is such a wonderful thing to match up a family with a beautiful home!

One of my favorite things in the summer is the Utah Valley Parade of Homes.  Eric went with me this year and we saw some incredible homes.  So much money goes into every little detail in making these fantastic homes.  We got discounts on our tickets through my being a realtor!  Little perks of working in a great field that I love!

Little Utah entrepreneurs selling their goods at the parade of homes








Cindi and I are back to eating at Harmon's salad bar!



Some of our favorite summer treats are ice cream and shaved ice!  Utah is the best place for both!





Hannah and I took Violet to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point!  We renewed our grandparent's pass and love to go anytime we can.


Our granddaughter, Ellie, was in a Broadway camp and we got to see her perform their synopsis of the music from Newsies.  She loves to sing and has a beautiful voice!



The Lehi Roundup Rodeo is kind of a big deal around here.  In fact, all of the towns around here have parades and rodeos of their own.  It's so fun to live in a place where there is always something fun to do.
We took Ellie and Reese with us to the rodeo this year.  I think they had a lot of fun!



Summer is blasting by!  Moore fun coming up!




No comments: