Sunday, May 23, 2021

Nora is 5, Tulips, and Vintage Market Days in Logan, May 2021

 Our sweet little Texas southern belle, Nora, turned 5!  She had a fun birthday party complete with a pony and a petting zoo in their backyard!  Wish we could have been there for that!  She is a darling little gal and we sure love her a lot.

I got to take Hannah and Violet to the Tulip Festival!  It was my third time this year but I love it just as much every time.  I had to leave them there and go to an inspection walk through for some clients, but still got to see most of it.  Hannah said that Violet was really sad when I left. Made me feel loved!










I joined a Facebook Group called Lehi Ladies.  It was supposed to be ladies over 50 but it turned out to be any ladies who wanted to join.  We had our first get together at Joy Crow-Fish's house up on Traverse Mountain.  She made a delicious Greek dinner and my friend, Rhonda, made some beautiful and delicious charcuterie boards.  I didn't get pictures of the people or the Greek food, but I got a couple of the boards and drinks!  It was a fun evening getting to know some nice people whom I would never have met otherwise.




A few months ago, Kimiko asked me if I would like to come to Logan and go to Vintage Market Days.  Of course, I said Yes!  Well, it was this past weekend and I drove up on Thursday and spent a couple of fun days with her and Todd and their cute boys.  The market was awesome!  I got some white pitchers and mugs that I have been looking for for the new hutch in the basement.  




This quote made me tear up!  I had a dream once that Richard Gere was in love with me (I know!  It was a dream).  Mike told me I had to choose because I couldn't have them both and I said to Mike, "I will always choose you." I still feel exactly the words in this quote for my sweet Mikey!






When we were finished at the market, we met Todd and the little boys at Herm's Hideaway restaurant just at the start of Logan Canyon.  We had eaten there the last time we were in Logan, and I have been wanting to have a Reuben from there ever since.  I got one and it was delicious!  Afterwards, we went to a fun park and played tag on a huge playground set.  Let me tell you, little 3 year old Jordy is fast!  I couldn't catch him but he could catch me!  

We had fun walking around campus and going into Todd's business building where he teaches.  I'm so proud of him and love this amazing university!






I took this picture because it reminds me that I dared mighty things last year when I got my real estate license.  It's hard and very challenging especially with the crazy market right now, but I did it and I can keep doing it because I dare to do mighty things and not live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!

Jaxon and I did this puzzle with a little help from Logan.  It was pretty challenging and he was sure proud of our accomplishment!  

One of my favorite Logan traditions with them is getting shakes, having homemade popcorn with lots of butter and watching movies.  We did this this time as well and watched "Greenland," which is an end of the world drama.  It was pretty good but mostly it was just fun being there with this cute family!



No comments: