Sunday, March 7, 2021

March Already? 1-7, 2021

 Winter is nearly over!  In a couple of weeks it will be spring and the earth will start waking up.  We have had some amazing pre-spring weather the past few days and I love it so much!  

Friday, I was at the office doing some work with my real estate transactions and I got a text from Todd saying that they were heading down from Logan for the day to go to Zupas and the Aquarium and did I want to join them.  I was so happy 1) that they included me 2) that I was available and could go 3) that the weather was perfect, right around 60 degrees and sunny and 4) that they stayed down and came over to our house after--we ordered dinner from Chubby's.  The boys love to play in our back yard and downstairs.  It was so great to be able to do something spontaneous like this!  


We were so busy having fun that we didn't take many pictures (Kimiko was taking this one).

Also this weekend, Eric and I resumed our weekly Saturday walks.  We walked around his neighborhood (Daybreak).  We walked to Eastlake Village to the Temple and around the Island and the lake.  It was really windy, but warm and so beautiful.



This past week, my office had a baby shower for one of our agents, Charlene, who is having her first child in a few weeks.  I love being part of such a wonderful brokerage who care so much for each other. I crocheted her a baby blanket that she loved.  We had wonderful food including cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy!  I haven't had anything from there since Hannah and Chase's wedding. So yummy!




 
 
I don't get pictures of it very often, but Cindi, and I still have lunch every week!  We go to different places and we can go inside now and feel comfortable so that's awesome.  We have such a great time just chatting about each other's lives, sharing insights about church topics, hopes, and dreams.  We get diet cokes with limes and sometimes they are fancy like this one from Maria Bonita Mexican Grill in Orem.


Some other things from the past couple of weeks were a fun night with Violet while Hannah and Chase had a date night.  I went to their apartment and she and I played, read books, did puzzles, colored, and Violet sang along and knew every word to "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" from Lion King.  
 


I've had some pretty exciting things happening in my job the past couple of months.  First, Eric's home, then Anna and Jordan Dudley went under contract on a new build in Eagle Mountain, and this week David and Viera went under contract on a home in Elk Ridge, which is just south of Payson.  I'm so happy to be able to help people find and fulfill their dreams in buying homes from first time home buyers and first time building to relocating here from someplace else.  





We got to have dinner this week with Joel and Erin at our favorite Cheesecake Factory!  We tried the Snickers cheesecake and it was very good and very rich!




A week that involves a treat like this has got to be a great week! 





No comments: