Sunday, March 21, 2021

Happy 40th to Justin and Happy St. Patrick's Day, 2021

March 14, 1981, I became a mother.  My darling little baby boy, Justin Robert Griffith, was born that day in New Rochelle, New York.  I can't believe that 40 years have passed already.  I have a 40 year old son!  He is a wonderful man and I'm very proud of him.  I love his amazing wife, Mega, and his three wonderful daughters, Mia, Kira, and Nora.  I only wish they lived closer!







I'm so grateful to be a mother and a grandmother!  These are the greatest titles of my life.

I'm a quarter Irish on my dad's side of the family.  The Brady's settled in New York City from Ireland when my grandpa Brady was just a little boy.  I love having Irish blood running through my veins.  My dad, Charles Peter Brady, loved his Irish roots.  He taught us Irish music and it was always joyful and lots of fun.  We celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year.  We usually have green food and some singing.  This year Mike told some great Irish jokes and we had a big family sing along around the piano with all my dad's favorites.  It was really a special time and it made me feel close to my dad.





 



May the Luck of the Irish be with you now and always!



 

No comments: