I started following an Instagram account a couple of weeks ago and they announced a little over a week ago that they were having a Donny Osmond Giveaway. You had to follow seven specific Instagram accounts, Like the page, add it to your story and tag people you know in the comments. I did all of that. Right after I was finished tagging a lot of people, Tyler texted me and said, "You are going to win this!" I was like, okay! Each day I would remember what he said and think positively about winning and while I was at Ryan and Ali's house, I was notified on Instagram that I was one of the two winners!!!
This was on Donny Osmond's Instagram Story:
What a thrill! I am so excited to go see his new show that is opening in Vegas in August. I actually won a lot of cool stuff. I won two VIP meet and greet tickets to his show, a night's stay at Harrah's in Vegas, dinner at Ruth's Chris (which is very expensive and I've always wanted to eat there!) and two Minky Couture Grande blankets! I'm so grateful to all these amazing Instagramers for sponsoring this contest!
Mike and I both can't wait to go on this wonderful adventure, probably some time in October!
Think Positively and good things will come to you!
UPDATE: I picked up my Minky blankets and I love them!






No comments:
Post a Comment