Sunday, April 18, 2021

First Mountain Hike of 2021, and Giving Blood, April

Hannah, Violet, Mike and I went on a hike up American Fork Canyon.  It was above Tibble Fork Reservoir and their was still some snow on the path.  We hiked up quite a ways and enjoyed the fresh, cool air and the amazing views.  So excited for the world to warm up!!





Looking forward to many more beautiful adventures!

I wanted to give back so I gave blood for the first time in many years! It was painless and fast and I look forward to doing it again and often.  I found out that my blood type is O- so that was very helpful too. They tested my blood for Covid antibodies and my results didn’t say positive or negative but “reactive.” I couldn’t understand the explanation of what reactive means so I’m a bit confused 🤷🏼‍♀️. 





No comments: