Being a realtor gives me opportunities to do fun things I would not ordinarily do! Like playing softball! The last time I was on a team was right after high school.
It was a lot of fun and I met some great people. I also pulled a few muscles and realized that I am not in my twenties or thirties anymore... Maybe next year if I stretch out before?
Our tournament was on 9/11 and we remember that horrific event 19 years ago with sad hearts but also grateful hearts as well to live in America, where we are free! I am always so grateful to all the heroes who stand ready to risk and give their lives to save others. This day is a good reminder to be kind to those we love and those we don't even know and to always remember how quickly everything can change so make the most out of each moment. Make a difference in other people's lives. Be quick to forgive and slow to be angry, jealous, and petty. Most people are good and God is great!




No comments:
Post a Comment