If you look closely, you can see Wisteria in this tree. The vine is actually growing on the arbor next to the tree but the vines have grown into the tree and are flowering there.
I didn't get pictures except for this one of Bait in the Jordan River,
but Eric and I continue to have our weekly walks on Saturday mornings.
It's a great time to catch up on each other's week and get in some good
exercise. Bait gets so hot and tired and loves to just flop down in the
water.
Our little Addie got to go to the spa this week and came back as cute as can be! She goes to the Synergy Pet Salon in American Fork and Ginger does a really nice job. She is a sweet pup and we love her. She barks too much at the backyard neighbors but besides that she's a really good little pet.
Brady siblings ate Asian takeout this week! Mike and I had Panda Express.
Pat and Kathy had something delicious at Little Tokyo in Sitka, Alaska and ate in their car with this beautiful view!
Nancy and Dale had Thai By the Sea in Southport, NC
Kathy and Keith also had Panda like us in Clarksville, TN. It's a fun, brand-new tradition and we are eating yummy things!
We had a wonderful Mother's Day! We had our stay at home church with Mike and I and then I got to talk to my kids and their kids on Facetime. I loved that so much. I got some lovely gifts, flowers and cards and Eric made Low Country Boil which is one of my all time favorites! We were talking about how the Low Country Boil we had at a restaurant on Tybee Island, Georgia after Eric's mission was one of our all time best meals!
Since we are still practicing social distancing, we decided to eat outside and include Joni, Ellie, and Reese into our social circle. We have missed them and our Sunday dinners together! It was a fun day and a great meal and we ended it with a fire, another of my favorite things!
We had a beautiful and delicious chocolate, chocolate chip cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes!
| Holding Violet back from grabbing a fistful of this nummy nummy cake! |
I almost forgot that Eric, Hannah and I made our first Tik Tok video. We did a little arm/hand routine to music. It was so much fun! All in all it was a beautiful Mother's Day and I felt loved. Ryan posted this picture and a sweet note about Ali and I on Facebook and I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment