Sunday, June 15, 2014

Our Life Lately, June 15, 2014

First of all, Happy Father's Day to my dear sweet husband, Mike Moore!  I love him Moore than ever and am so blessed to be married to him for eternity!  I'm so excited to be his missionary companion and begin a wonderful adventure with him as full-time missionaries in the Massachusetts Boston Mission!


I'm also very blessed to have wonderful brothers, brother-in-laws, sons and son-in law in my life.  I am surrounded by strong, loving, kind men who make life wonderful for me and my loved ones!

I miss my Dad and love him very much!  Happy Father's Day, Dad!


We love to have the missionaries in our home and we were blessed to be able to have a birthday celebration with one of them a couple of weeks ago. 

 Elder DeLeon, Elder Andrus, (Elder) Moore, Elder Murillo (Brazilian visa waiter who left for Brazil the next day), Elder Wilson, and Elder Haywood

  Happy Birthday, Elder Haywood!



 I wanted to post a picture of our yard nine months after the flood.  This is a miracle if you remember what it looked like back then.....


The crazy missionaries that tramped through the mud and helped our neighborhood with the cleanup!

We have been packing and getting ready for our mission and it has pretty much been consuming us, so we took a morning off and went golfing at Sunset Golf Course.  It was a beautiful morning and so much fun.

 We had such a fun time going to watch Erin's family and friends dance recital last week in Arvada.  She is so much fun to watch.  It was a super cute show and we were so proud of her!


My sweet Gourmet Gals, Kim, Sharma, Kim, Margaret and Kathy--my last lunch with them until January.


Mike and I were set apart on Friday night as full-time missionaries for the Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints.  President David Richards gave us beautiful blessings full of wonderful promises for our time in the Lord's service.  We are now officially Sister and Elder Moore!  It's becoming more real every day.  We have two weeks until we enter the MTC in Provo, Utah.



No comments: