Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Hope They Call Us On A Mission, March 10, 2014!!

 Our mission call came!!  I was at my part-time job at the doctor's office and was coming home and stopped to pick up some things at the grocery store.  I was in line when my phone rang and it was Mike telling me that our mission call had come in the mail!!  I was so excited!  I started texting and calling everyone I could think of to tell them the great news.  I asked several of our friends to come over at 3:30 to be with us when we opened the call.  We had about 15-20 people in our living room with us for that exciting moment.....


Dear Elder and Sister Moore:

You are assigned to labor in the Massachusetts Boston Mission!
You should report to the Provo MTC on Monday, June 30, 2014.
It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 6 months. 


We could not be more happy than to have this opportunity to serve the Lord as full-time missionaries!
We feel that our lives and the lives of our children and grandchildren will be blessed as we do this to help the Lord in hastening His work!  We are eager to hear from President Daniel Packard as to the specifics of our assignment and the location of the apartment where we will live from July through the end of the year....

Our friends, Larry and Margaret Stones gave us these:

 Such thoughtful friends!  I haven't seen those in years!!  Didn't even know they still made them!

No comments: