Anyway, February was full of fun things (besides waiting for a mission call)! Our Young Women had New Beginnings and our theme was the Disney movie UP! It was amazing and two of our Laurels, Sabrina Riddle and Elizabeth Wheelwright, planned the whole evening.
For one of our activity nights, we broke into groups and made these wonderful temples out of sugar cubes!
The UP house was made out of a Build-a-Bear box!
It was a nice evening and we had all the incoming Beehives for this coming year there. Darling girls who are all very enthusiastic about being in Young Women's.
Our stake had it's annual Valentine's dance on the 15th. The theme for it was High School Reunion. They asked us to send in pictures for a slide show of us in high school so I sent in these! We've both changed a lot since these pictures were taken! The dance was a lot of fun and we got to see lots of friends from the stake and catch up. Those dances always remind me of my mom and dad! They loved to go to our stake dances. I don't think they ever missed one when they lived here. It was fun dancing to "Shout!" and reminiscing about all the dances and family reunions when we've danced to that with my sweet parents.
Valentine's week was a lot of fun. Mike and I decided to do sweet things for each other each day of the week. One morning I woke up and found these cute little Valentine's hanging all over the house and all over my car. Ahhhh....I'm a lucky girl to have such a loving husband!
Got this picture text on Valentine's Day! Sweet way to start my day!
We had a wonderful Mexican dinner at a really nice, new restaurant in Longmont, called Antonios, with our good friends, Sharma and Phil Robertson on Valentine's night. It was delicious and lots of fun to be with them.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's and that you feel loved! I love you!!
Also in February is Kira's Birthday! She turned 2 and celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese! Love these cute pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment