and played with toys, colored, read stories, sang songs, were serenaded by Ryan.
Mike and I made this fun little hideout under the stairs in the basement. The girls loved it!
We went on cold, brisk, short walks! It really was very cold!
Had tea parties with Lemonade and cookies!
Ryan and Ali went to Ryan's 10th year Niwot High School reunion! Can that even be possible?
They also made a wonderful announcement to us!!
Sadie was actually wearing a cute little I'm a Big Sister shirt when they got off the plane, but she rode in Mike's car and I had Justin and his family with me and didn't get a chance to even see Sadie since the airport was crazy and we were picking them up at the curb. Mia couldn't wait to tell me the news and so I found out before Sadie could show me her shirt. Oh well, it was still such great news. We didn't take a picture of that darling shirt, but here is Sadie when she found out that they were having another girl! She is so excited to have a baby sister!

No comments:
Post a Comment