Here is our traditional Christmas morning on the stairs picture! That's a lot of kids!

I must say that they are a nice looking bunch for just dragging themselves out of bed!

All ready to start opening presents.

Everyone is happy! We opened presents youngest to oldest one at a time so it would last a while. It worked out really well. Hannah was the passer outer and I think she was ready to be done. We didn't have that many gifts per person, but with that many people even a few gifts takes a while. Everyone was pleased and grateful for their nice gifts. We were ready for apple pancakes when we finished with the gifts!

Soaking in the joys of the morning.

Ryan and Ali.

Hannah is happy to be almost done.

Joel and Erin came and joined in the fun around noon. They brought Kaya and so the pets had a happy Christmas too. Kaya loved Lucy. She just stared at her and was so sweet!

Getting cozy for the Nuggets game. Too bad they lost!

Talk about your pet magnets! We had a very nice day. We had our traditional fondue dinner in the afternoon. We had steak and a cheese fondue with bread and veggies and then the favorite chocolate fondue with lots of fruit and angel food cake. It was decadent but oh so yummy!

Tyler and Jaimee.

Justin, Mega, and Mia

On Saturday, we were joined by Tyler's good friend, Tyler Albert. He really is a part of our family and we love whenever he comes by for a visit. We played games, went to a movie, ate chili, and just had moore fun!

Lucy is definitely loved and accepted as a family member!

Mia and Grandma Moore ready to cook up some treats!

On the final night of their visit, we celebrated Ali's 21st Birthday! It was fun to surprise her!!

Happy Birthday, Ali! We love you!
Well, that's all the blogging I'll do for this Christmas! Hope everyone has a fantastic 2010!
5 comments:
I love reading and looking at your blog. Christmas is always a great time of year- being together and the overall spirit!I like the stair picture- maybe I'll just start putting the boys on the porch stairs.... Love you!
Val
How fun to have everyone together!
I love the stair picture tradition. Looks like everyone had a good Christmas. We loved your Christmas card.
Looks like a fun family filled christmas. I am still surprised you found room for everyone to sleep.
Glad you're loving your kitty! She is very cute.
Ahh Susan.... to read those words Grandma Moore. Can you believe it? We are still not there yet...albeit you had a little bit of a head start. You and Mike have such beautiful kids.
Post a Comment