We had too many stockings to hang from the chimney with care! There were three more along the other railing!

When Santa came down our chimney, he had to look around a bit before discovering where the stockings were hiding. Good thing Mia left a cookie, a brownie, and some milk for him.

Everyone enjoyed the newest member of the family, Lucy. Molly was everyone's best friend, too, except when she tooted and then she was banished!

Last minute Christmas present wrapping time!

It was fun having a little girl in the house. She found fun Tinker Bell and Littlest Pet Shop presents underneath the tree.

Mia chillin' and watching The Polar Express with Uncle Toddy.

I set up the card table and everyone had fun putting together two Christmas puzzles. There was always someone working on them!

Instead of acting out the Nativity, we have done a little talent show on Christmas Eve since we haven't had enough little kids around to fill all the parts. Here are Jaimee and Hannah practicing their piano duet.

Hannah and Mia playing around on the piano.

Before the rest of the family came out to play in the snow, Mia and I went out to get a head start.

I taught her to eat snow! I hope that wasn't a mistake. I had to remind her often about which snow to choose! It was quite delicious!

Mike joined us and we went for a ride/walk around our snowy block. Molly was in dog heaven and Mia was having the time of her life!

Such a fun time for a San Antonio four-year-old! Moore to come!
2 comments:
What a cute little girl. I can only imagine what it was like for her, playing in the snow for the firt time. That's great.
Love all the pictures. It would have been fun to be there. I think it was the first time since we've been married that Kendi and I spent Christmas with just our little family at home. Now that our familiy is growing, it's less stressful to stay home and the kids were really excited to have Santa come to OUR house. But we also love being with family.
Glen
Wow what alot of stockings. Look like a great Christmas. Lots of fun especially for the San Antonio crew. Glad your boys could all be there.
Post a Comment