
Eric started his first job a couple of weeks ago. He is working at the DQ that is about a mile from our house. He learned everything really fast and his employers and co-workers are very impressed with his abilities! One of his first nights on the job a Spanish speaking fellow came in and didn't speak English. No one could understand him except Eric. The man wanted "helado con fresas." Eric promptly took his order of ice cream with strawberries! Everyone was thinking Eric was pretty amazing! I know I think he's pretty spectacular!

This is Eric using his amazing cash register skills! Go Eric! Keep up the great work and maybe someday they'll give a family discount!! Also, work on singing for tips. Those cold stone guys are pretty hard to beat!
7 comments:
I couldn't help but laugh picturing you taking pics of Eric while he was working, thats a big step.
Eric, I want a dilly bar, a large oreo blizzard with reeces pieces, and a peanut parfait. You do look very professional and good job understanding the espagnol. You are sharp as a tack, and cute too!
Love,
Melecia
Eric does look cute in that outfit. His Aunt Kathy embarrassed the night we were there with my picture taking skills. Way to impress your bosses with that spanish. Keep up the good work.
way to be bilingual eric!! helado con fresas are my fave! i'm so proud of you for working hard...do you get free treats at the end of your shift?
oh how i miss dairy queen in my life. reese's blizzards are to die for!
I want ice cream!!!
Hold the pickles please!!!
Oh poor Eric, it's the beginning of the END! It's kind of like the first day of school.....does it ever end? same with the first job, now you'll be working FOREVER! just ask your dad.
I love these pictures of ERic hard at work! I would love to just show up and surprise him there one day. I'd be giving some major tips!
Post a Comment