Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Paul and Todd!!

Paul is turning 28 and Todd is turning 21 on September 24, 2007. When Mike and I started dating it was a fun coincidence to discover that both of our youngest boys had the same birthday. What's been even more fun is watching them grow up into fine men!

Paul around age 12.

Todd getting ready for his mission at age 8!!



Paul in high school, Boise, Idaho.

Todd in high school, Niwot, Colorado.


Paul and Joni's engagement picture.

Todd going into the MTC!!

Todd's mission in Bulgaria.
We are so proud of Paul and Todd and wish them a very Happy Birthday!!!
We love you so much!!!

9 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Happy birthday to the both of you.

Paul and Joni said...

wow, thanks for the little photo tribute. Sometimes I still think I look like that skinny kid with the wave comb over, then I look in the mirror and get depressed. Todd was always a cute kid, happy birthday buddy. Thanks for thinking of me.

Anna said...

Hello!
I would love to get in touch with your sister Nancy. I was an au pair in her family in huntington beach in 1990 and I miss them so much. Can you please forward my email to her maybe she can send me a message, I cant find her her on the blogspot but I seen Marissa, Adam, Seth and Cierra and It's so fun to whatch them. Best regards from Anna my email anna_lundin22@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, Suzie Q. The pics bring back happy memories. Those are two fine young men!
Love, Mike

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday guys! The pictures are great.

Cierra said...

awww i love it. happy birthday to the both of them!

(good job on the photos susan...very creative to contrast the ages)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize they shared a birthday! I bet Todd thought that was the coolest thing when he met Paul.

Happy Birthday Guys! Hope you both are celebrating.

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to put in some pics when they were young (er)....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paul & Todd!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It looks like Todd is really being a successful missionary! Paul definately has that late 1980's cool hairdo.
Love,
Melecia