Sunday, September 9, 2007

Moore Visitors!!

We had some "Moore" family visit us for Labor Day Weekend! Glen, Kendi, Megan (Kendi's younger sister), Carter and Bess drove over from Salt Lake. It turns out most of my pictures are of the kids (of course), but I do have a couple with Glen. Hopefully Kendi's blog will have some of her and Megan! Megan spent most of the weekend with a friend in Denver, but the time we did have with her was really fun. She's a darling girl and we loved having her with us.

Well, we did the obvious...Rocky Mountain National Park. We seem to alternate between Bear Lake and the Alleuvial Fan. This time it was Bear Lake. We got to hear some booming thunder and see some pretty frightening lightening, but Carter and Bess didn't seem to even notice. I admit I was a little scared!

Just chillin at home!


Carter is an amazing little bike rider! He keeps right up and has no fear! Bess really wanted to ride so Glen improvised. I guess Grandma and Grandpa need another bike trailer for when the grandkids come to visit!

I really believe that Molly remembered them from living with them last year. She stayed very close to Glen. I think they have a connection somehow.

Ice Cream from Laura's in Estes Park!

Papa's knee is always a great place to sit! This is at Bear Lake.
Carter and Bess are so darling together. Bess wants to do everything Carter does. She really looks up to her big brother. It is very sweet!

We sure love having visitors and family are the best visitors of all!! Y'all keep coming! Everyone is always welcome here!!






5 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

great pictures, that's funny, we always gave Glen a hard time about having "special" relationships with animals. You guys are sure taking advantage of your surroundings.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!!
I'm glad Carter and Bess actually like Molly!!!

Cierra said...

fun fun fun!! those kids are super cute!! lucky grandparents...

p.s. do you have the same couch as my mom??

Anonymous said...

hmmm....there is a reason you don't have pictures of Megan and I!!! But really now that I think about it, everytime you took a picture of us didn't the picture come out all weird or something?

Thanks for letting us come and invade your cute house!
I gave Glen that email address, we'll see what comes of it. Keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks for calling yesterday and for the words of encouragement!!!

The Nannie Family said...

You should put a revolving door on your house with all your fun visitors coming and going.