Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Joel and Mike!!

Happy Birthday (yesterday), to Joel! Hope it was super fun and very happy and that this will be a wonderful year for you!! Love, Dad, Susan, Eric, and Hannah




Happy Birthday, Mike!


As most of you know, since we moved back to Colorado, Mike has been "mostly" retired. His full-time passion has been writing his personal history and his ancestral history. He has had so much fun doing this and his project is nearly finished. I'm really proud of all the hard work he's put into this.

I want to wish him a very happy birthday. I want him to know publicly that I think he is a super guy and I am lucky to have him around! Sometimes we all have to fight over who gets the computer, but besides that, it's pretty great having him home. I love you!

xoxo,
Susan




8 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Can't see the pics for some reason but I'm sure they are great. Happy birthday guys, hope you have fun with your stick of gum. I always wish I could be there for your bday because you always get to eat some pretty good stuff.

The Nannie Family said...

Happy birthday, Mike. Have a great day and let Susan & the kids spoil you. Thanks for taking good care of my sister.
Happy birthday to Joel also.
Love,
Kathy

Cierra said...

Happy birthday uncle mike! those pictures of you were taken, what? ten years ago? lookin good! :)

and you are awesome for writing your personal history...props to that.

Anonymous said...

I love those picturs! I am thinking of you today, and will call you tonight with the fam. Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Love,
Melecia

Kim said...

I think "handsome devil" says it all. happy birthday from me and seth.

Joel said...

Hapyy Birthday again, Dad.

Vallente said...

happy birthday uncle Mike. From the Vallentes.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love, The MNBradys