Monday, September 3, 2007

Todd's Mission Pictures from Bulgaria

Todd is having a great mission in Bulgaria. These are the first pictures we've received since he left a year ago. So, we are thrilled to share them! He sent them via email and they weren't labeled, so you will have to guess what/where they are! I will label the couple that I know.



The Black Sea
The Black Sea again!!


Eric's first car!! Happy 16th Birthday!


Now that he's discovered how easy it is to send pics, hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more!








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Burgaria looks like a really interesting place to be. Todd looks happy.

Paul and Joni said...

I love seeing mission pictures, it looks like they are feeding him well, he was as skinny as a rail before.

Anonymous said...

Bulgaria looks like it has some beautiful countryside!
Mission pictures are always fun to look at.

The Nannie Family said...

Those are great pics. He makes a great missionary. It looks as if he is really enjoying the experience.

Cierra said...

awww its my toddy-woddy! i miss that boy! he looks great though! that is funny that those are the first pics he has sent...classic. do you think you and mike might go to bulgaria to pick him up or visit sometime?

Marissa said...

Todd is the cutest! I miss him! Can we write him email?

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Marissa:

You could try to email him, but he only has a short time to read and respond, so I can't promise he'll write back. I know he'd love to hear from you---tgriff182@yahoo.com.

Love you lots,
Aunt Susan

CJ: We'd love to go to Bulgaria--we'll just have to see!!!

Anonymous said...

Todd does look very happy and it looks as if he is making some good contacts.
Tell him we say hello and we'll hold a good "Pit" game for when he gets back.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! He looks happy. How's the language coming? Keep us updated.
Love, The MNBradys