Sunday, November 28, 2021

Moving days for Todd's family and Joni's family, September, 2021


Todd and Kimiko and their boys moved from their townhouse into this darling little mid-century modern rental near campus in Logan.  They wanted a yard for the boys to play in and a little more room inside.  They still plan to build on their lot in Hyde Park, but the timing hasn't been right for that this past year.  I went up to help them unpack and we went from boxes to lived in in just a couple of days of hard work.  I love their new place a lot!







 











I think they will have a lot of fun and good memories living here.

Joni and her boyfriend, James, moved with their kids from Joni's townhouse and James's apartment into a cute rental house in Lehi.  I dropped by to see if I could lend a hand and there was a woman I didn't know up in the truck working hard.  She was a neighbor that they just met while she was jogging by.  She asked if she could help.  She stayed and helped until the truck was empty!  

The middle school bus dropped off a bunch of kids while we were there and she asked them all to stay (I think a couple of the kids were hers and the rest neighbor kids) and they all stayed and unloaded the whole truck.  I was so impressed with how kind of a thing that was for her and these kids to do.  It's true that many hands make light work!

Joni and James and their four kids have a cute home with a great yard that I think is going to work well for all of them.





Five of our eleven children moved in 2021!  Hopefully everyone will be staying put for a while.  Sure do love all eleven of our wonderful kids and their families!  We feel very blessed!

No comments: