Sunday, November 28, 2021

Carter's Mission Call, Violet, Fall Stuff, Tyler's 100 Mile Miami Race, Sept. 2021

Carter got his mission call!  He will be serving in the Atlanta Georgia South Mission, beginning in January!  We are very excited for him!

 

We still do our Sunday dinner rotations with Eric and Hannah.  One Sunday at Eric's, Violet and I made cookies!  She's a great helper!



Our sweet Violet loves to read books with her Grammy! (I love it too!)

Tyler ran a 100 mile race in Miami in September!  We are so proud of him for setting this goal and training for it and for completing it!  He raised money for a little boy who has Leukemia!  



Trader Joe's is a fun place to shop for special things for holidays!  I love to go there for pumpkins and for all things pumpkin in the Fall!  They have fun shaped pumpkins and they are very reasonably priced!



One morning, I took a walk at Ashton Gardens with our friend, Kale Shillig Kuprov, and her two darling littles.  We had to cut it short because it was super windy and going to rain, but it was fun getting together with her and of course I love any excuse to be in the gardens!




Baby Mila is the happiest smiliest baby ever!!



We have rarely had our carpets cleaned but we did it this year so I had to document it!  They were starting to wrinkle in spots so we had a wonderful carpet cleaner, Joel Karren, come take care of us!  It looks brand new!  Another perk to working in real estate is getting recommendations for everything you need done in your home and yard!




No comments: