Sunday, April 19, 2020

Saturday Walks with Eric and Brady Sibs Eat Out! April 2020

Eric is our one outside person that we have contact with.  He comes for dinner a couple of times a week and he and I have been meeting on Saturdays to go for walks with his dog, Bait.  It's so good to be outside and especially nice to see the world greening up!

Week one I posted previously walking north on the Jordan River Trail from 106th South.  This is week two walking south from the same location.




Wishing that was us on those horses!


   Week three we walked down near Utah Lake in Saratoga Springs!





After our walk yesterday, Eric and I grabbed take out from Super Chix in American Fork.  It's pretty new and really yummy and high calorie and greasy but hey, we just walked all that way!!  They have this chicken sandwich with a gouda stuffed deep fried avocado on it!  Do I need to even say anything else? Man!


My Brady siblings and I have been texting each other a lot to stay in touch and to make sure everyone is healthy and safe.  We've played some games like guessing movie titles from emoji clues, and guessing movies from movie quotes.  We have also had themed Brady take out nights the past couple of weeks.  Last week was burgers and this week was Mexican food.  It's fun to see where people choose to eat and what they get.  I have to admit, we have the best options here!!

The lines at In-N-Out were amazing!  Double lanes and they wrapped and curved all the way back to the road.  We were still in and out within 25 minutes!





Yummy!



No comments: