I want 2020 to be my year. I found this and like most of what it says. I'm more of a wake up in the 8's (I heard this expression this past week and kind of loved it) kind of gal more than an early to bed and early to riser, but besides that, I'm all in with this! This is my year to travel, become a realtor, learn to sleep all night again, stay un-cluttered, love all my darling grand kids a lot, make new friends, keep old friendships alive, try new hairstyles, play songs with more than 3 chords on the Ukulele, sing a lot, raise chickens, and a whole lot Moore!!
Part of the new year is putting away the Christmas decorations. This year we followed Joni's idea of wrapping the tree in saran wrap and storing it decorated in the basement. Hoping it stays wrapped and lights up next year!! Seems like a great idea. I love all the fun Christmas decor, but I also love how clean and fresh the house looks when it's all put away. Seems like we have so much more room. I am a great advocate of living a clutter-free life and it starts by cleaning up and de-cluttering our homes. We got rid of so much when we moved here and still I like to periodically go through closets and drawers and de-junk some more. I guess I'm a de-junking junkie!! I love it!
We got to help our cute friend, Jordyn Prestwich, celebrate her graduation from the University of Northern Colorado at her parents home in Daybreak. We love partying with them. They are tons of fun and we love their family. Congrats, Jordyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment