I told my Colorado Springs kids when we moved to Utah that we would still see them a lot, so I kept my promise and spent a few days with them just for fun!
Most of the pictures are with Ryan's family because they got me for the weekend! We had a blast in old Colorado City and exploring nature.
First night, dinner at Chuy's Mexican restaurant. Delicious! Sweet girls!
Best NY Pizza in Colorado? It was pretty darn good!
Cool museum! I'm getting old and can't remember the name of the sculptor, but he made all of this!
This rolled ice cream was so yummy!
This cool place is just about 45 minutes east of Colorado Springs in the middle of the plains. Incredibly beautiful and fun for hiking and exploring!
I had a fun visit with Tyler's family as well. I didn't get too many pictures but I sure loved being with both of these families so much!
Tyler and Jaimee's cute family got to go to a fun Paris gala in Castle Rock for kids with cancer and their families. They really got their outfits spot on and they all had a blast! Tucker and Sophie each got to bring a friend so that was fun for them.
I got to meet my sweet, Longmont friends, Shelly and Sharma for lunch at PF Chang's at the Park Meadows Mall. It was great to see them again and to catch up on Longmont news! I miss them so much and appreciate any chance I can get together with my friends!







No comments:
Post a Comment