Tyler had a Farmer's Insurance Conference in Las Vegas that he had won for his work and he and Jaimee had planned to go for quite some time. They thought that Jaimee's dad and stepmom were going to be able to watch Sophie and Tucker, but there was a mixup on the dates and ends up they were going to be out of town. Tyler called and offered to fly me over and of course I couldn't turn down an offer to spend time with these sweet kids!!
 |
| One night, Uncle Paul met us at Chick-Fil-A for a nice visit. He was in town working and preparing for their move to Salt Lake later in the month. It was a treat to get to spend a little time with him! Sophie and Tucker loved him! | |
|
|
When Tyler and Jaimee got home and I was preparing the next morning to fly home, Mike called to say that the creek behind our house was rising really fast and that it had been raining hard for several days and that they were predicting the creek was going to flood. He said that I might not want to come home or that maybe I should stay at a hotel at the airport. Well, I made my flight just before the delays and cancellations began and with the help of Joel and our hometeacher, Stuart Snow, I made it home just before the 1,000 Year Flood of 2013 hit with all of its fury!
No comments:
Post a Comment