Happy Birthday to Mike and Joel!
We had a really beautiful Fall this year with lots of color and it stayed warm until.....it snowed! We had an arctic blast pass through and we got a foot of wet, heavy snow. As you can see, it was beautiful, but it was also destructive. There was a lot of damage to a lot of trees and power outages throughout the state. We had people in our ward without power for over 36 hours! We were lucky and had power continually!
We had our annual "scary" dinner for FHE on Monday night. We had the missionaries, the Prestwich family, and Hannah's friend, Taylor Eggers join us for a frightfully fun evening!
Happy Halloween to all and to all a good night!!

3 comments:
The snow looks crazy, glad you got your power back. I want to put one of those strawberries in my mouth right NOW!
I love the fall colors, so pretty. I'm glad we were there for last years scary dinner... it looks like you had fun without us :)
I was going to do strawberries similar to that, but never got around to it - they look great!
Joni
your guys' party looks awesome! i especially love the strawberries and the spider deviled eggs...very creative. glad you are keeping the tradition alive! happy belated halloween!
Post a Comment