Saturday, October 29, 2011

San Antonio, Texas October 5-10, 2011

 I took a little trip to Texas to see Justin and Ryan and their families for a few days.  I have a very good friend from there that I have known for almost 30 years, Kym Hall, who lives in Austin.  We have kept in touch and have seen each other a handful of times over those years and we decided it would be fun to get together while I was down there.  She came and met me at the airport and we had lunch with Ryan (his bank is just a few minutes away) and then she and I spent a fun afternoon and night on the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio!  We saw the Alamo, went on a riverboat ride, ate outside on the Riverwalk at a pretty authentic Mexican restaurant.  It was so much fun to just relax and laugh and catch up on each other's busy lives!


On Thursday, Kym brought me to Justin, Mega, and Mia's house.  I spent a couple of nights with them and a couple of nights with Ryan, Ali, and Sadie!  It was a lot of fun.  We ate at a lot of yummy restaurants, went to a pumpkin patch, did a craft, played mini-golf, went shopping in Boerne (lots of cute boutiques and antique stores) and just really enjoyed being together.












I had a wonderful time!  I just wish it wasn't so far away and we could see them more often!  I feel that way about all of our kids!  I wish so much that we could live by them all!