| Ali, Ryan and Sadie Griffith--what a cute, happy family! |
| Grandpa and Grandma Moore with sweet Sadie and her darling parents. |
![]() |
| Sadie with her Grandma Sue and Grandpa Don Lindberg |
![]() |
| It's so fun having these sweet baby girl cousins coming into the family! |
| Auntie Hannah |
| Todd and Kimiko came down from Logan on Thursday for wedding festivities for one of Kimiko's nieces and were able to come to Sadie's blessing on Sunday. |
| It is so much fun to have sweet baby girls! |
![]() |
| Ali's mom, Sue, made Sadie's beautiful blessing gown!! |




2 comments:
She's so sweet! I love baby blessings, and I'm glad you could all come out. I love the blessing dress - it's beautiful! Congratulations~
Love,
Melecia
how did i miss these cute posts? sadie looked so cute in her blessing dress! and of course her parents looked darling too. :)
you are such a lucky grandma to all these cute babies!
now come back to cali already!! :)
Post a Comment