| For Christmas, Mike's big present to me was a solo trip to California to visit Nancy. I decided to take advantage of it and go in March. It wasn't the warmest time to go, but we still bundled up just about every day and went to the beach either to walk or sit and read! It was so relaxing and just what I needed to rejuvenate my wintry soul! Oh, and his present included a massage, so we went to a nice place and took advantage of some 2fers that Nancy got online. We enjoyed ourselves a lot. After our massages, we got some take out and went home to watch a movie. Very fun first day of my vacation! |
3 comments:
That looks so much FUN. I love the beach, massages, food... all the best stuff crammed into one week. Glad you got to go!
Joni
What a nice present. Glad you had fun.
Looks like a great trip. There is something magically about California to me. Glad you were able to spend time with your sister and family. What a great gift!
Post a Comment