Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Niwot High School put on the musical Oklahoma! last weekend.  Hannah played the part of Gertie.   She was awesome!!  She had a blast and it was a superb production!  
A lot of her friends were in it, including six kids from our ward.

Lots of kissin' scenes!

I even got to be in the finale!  The director asked for parents and teachers to be in the closing number to boost the numbers.  It was 7 part harmony.  It was a lot of fun being up on the stage.  I was proud of Hannah for not being embarrassed to have me up there! 

Eric and one of his roommates from BYU, Brandon, drove over for the weekend to see the musical.  We also got to get a few of Eric's mission things done, like his Visa papers and pictures for that.  It was great having them here.  It was such a nice weekend and we were proud of the kids and their directors for putting on such a fabulous show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah looks like a natural on stage. The production looks very professional! I see you Susan - good job!
Love,
Melecia

Jenny Moore said...

I love the top picture of Hannah...very cute!!!

Melissa said...

Hannah looks beautiful! What a fun musical to be a part of. :-)