Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joel and Erin's Pre-wedding BBQ, July 23, 2010

Erin's family rented a house down in the Englewood area for the week that they were out here.  It had a great big back yard for the start of the wedding festivities.  There were lots of people there from both the bride and the groom's sides of the family.  The food was fabulous and there were a lot of yard games and just fun socializing.  I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of Joel and Erin and it was their party!!

Sweet little Maggie June Moore

Ellie had a great time!  Can't believe how big she is getting!

Kendi and Maggie

Camp Erin

Just relaxin'

Melecia, Joni, and Ellie 

Eric, Carter, and Bess

Such a cute group

They are so good at making funny faces!

Eric, Madison, and Hannah got a hold of my camera and had a fun photo shoot.  Here are just a few of the shots they took.



6 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

You guys are good about catching up, still got a ways to goe :)

Moore Family said...

That picture of Eric, Madison and Bess cracks me up. Looks like something you'd see on "16 and Pregnant" if you know what that it.

Moore Family said...

...is

Moore Family said...

I know what it is. It's your favorite show, Glen!
Anywho, great job on catching up. Thanks for including the ever so lovely picture of myself. Do I just scream new mommy make-over, or what?

Kendi

The Nannie Family said...

You guys had a busy summer. Great pics. Looks like everyone is doing great. Tell Erin and Joel congrats.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Hey!! I barely ever get on blogs anymore but tonight just happened to look at yours and see all your fun summer updates! I like your new template and background too. Looks like you guys had a fun and busy summer like us! The summer went by WAY too fast!