Paul got us some amazing seats for the Rockies vs. Red Sox game. It was so much fun! We all dressed in our purple and black and cheered loud for our team. There were a lot of Red Sox fans in our stadium and lots of excitement all around us. Several people were escorted from their seats for being a little too excited! We had some yummy Rockie Dogs and sodas and all kinds of yummy treats. We lost but it was still a really great game.
Ready to have lots of Colorado Rockies fun!
Ellie is all set to cheer for the home team!
A Couple of Cute Rockies Fans!
This gives a good idea of how great our seats were! It was amazing to be there and be so close!
Go Rockies!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks so fun! I love everyone smiling in their Rockies colors! It looks like you had great seats too. I hope you're making a book out of these blogs - they are a good journal! Love, Melecia
2 comments:
That looks so fun! I love everyone smiling in their Rockies colors! It looks like you had great seats too. I hope you're making a book out of these blogs - they are a good journal!
Love,
Melecia
Yay for baseball games! Double yay for greasy ballpark food :)
Joni
Post a Comment