Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween 2007


I guess you are never too old for Halloween Fun! At the last minute, Eric and his friend, Caitlin, decided to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Eric looks pretty good in that cheerleader uniform, don't you think?? GO NIWOT!!



Hannah, ("Bella" finally gets her wish! Will it be worth it to be a vampire for all eternity?) Lexie, as Izzy, from Gray's Anatomy. Our traditional Halloween dinner! We had some scary food and fun games! Eric and Hannah helped a ton. I had to go to my Spanish class and they got everything ready including all the decorating (table and the front of the house) and a lot of the food!


Hannah's friend, Lexie, and her mom and sister came for the festivities as well as Eric's good friend Nick Jones.



I thought I had a better picture of our punch bowl, but I guess this dry ice in the water pitcher gives you the effect. Dry ice is sooo cool!

Eric and Nick made these tasty cupcakes. Don't you want to try one?


This was an extra special treat! We didn't know these candles were going to do this!!

7 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Great outfits, all the kids looked wonderful. I'm beginning to wonder about Eric, he really like to wear those cheerleading outfits.
Looks like you had a great party. It looks like to much work to me. My hat is off to you and Nancy. It was nice of you kids to help.

Anonymous said...

Eric--you look great! Hannah, you make a lovely Bella. (I'm voting for her to become a vampire for all eternity....)
Love the fun food--you guys are so creative....we just thought Halloween was about the candy:-)

Vallente said...

Looks like a cool dinner. If you want to really gross out your guests next year serve some iro adobo.

Marissa said...

Hot costumes! Glad to see cross-dressing runs in the family and it's not just Seth! Hannah, Edward is sure to be sucked in by your beauty...get it...sucked in....man I'm hi-lar-ious

Kim said...

Honestly those cupcakes freak me out. I know I need to toughen up but bugs+food does not mix. I really almost got sick when Seth slurped up the fake worm in his drink. Hannah, of course I love the costume. If Bella were real I'd agree with Susan (all about smart choices) but in my head Edward and I...I mean Bella...are soul mates.

Cierra said...

i think hannah and eric are pretty much the two coolest teenagers ever. most people their age think they are "too cool" to help out with all the festivities, but they went all out to help you...that is awesome! props to them...i didnt know you guys had a creepy dinner too. so fun!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please send me your stuff for your halloween dinner!!! I really need to do more stuff like this for my kids. I know your kids will always remember these things and that is so important.
After all you do owe me after my help to you!!! ha ha