Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November "Autumn" Tulips


Do you ever get those days when you just feel like nobody loves you, or for that matter even likes you? I was having one of those days (weeks?) and just plain feeling ugly, fat, and plain down on myself and life in general! I had no reason to feel that way, I might add, I'm pretty sure it was hormonal! Whatever the case, I felt down right stinky!!!

My sweet husband (tried to hide so he wouldn't get his head chewed off--just kidding!) ordered me these gorgeous tulips and had them delivered to the house!! I was so happy and felt loved and cherished again. It's amazing what a little thing can do to improve one's mood!

I was delighted to get Tulips in November! Who'd have thunk?

Have a nice day and do some little nice thing for someone else! It doesn't take much to bring a smile to someone's face!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job dad! I'm sorry you were feeling a little down - You are very liked and loved, and do so much for other people. I like the tulips in November!
Love,
Melecia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers!
I think we all go through weeks/months like that!!!

The Nannie Family said...

How sweet of Mike. I bet it do wonders for you.
Love,
Kathy

Cierra said...

awwww CUTE! susan, we all know those days. (or at least us female species) but i think you are one hot, friendly mama!! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to represent Dad! Very thoughtful of you. Hope that you feel better Susan.

Paul and Joni said...

I think everyone has those days/weeks like that for some reason. Glad Freddy Mike saved the day.

Marissa said...

I always Heart you Susan...just remember that...even if you are fat or ugly...(which I have never witnessed in my whole existence...)

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! Smart man Uncle Mike! I agree with Marissa....we all love you. You're beautiful!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Thanks to everyone for the love and support. I think you are all beautiful and wonderful and very loved people also.

xoxo,
Susan

Vallente said...

Hey...can we jump on the love bandwagon too? Because we sure love you heaps! I love when hubbies bust out the thoughtful surprises!
Karen