Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Heber and Hiking, July 2019

My sweet friend, Cindi, and I took a girl's day out and went to Heber, actually to Midway, where we ate lunch at a cute little cafe with an outdoor patio and then we rented electric bikes and rode all over.  It was a blast and I definitely wanted to buy an electric bike after that.  They are so cool, because you can pedal as much or as little as you want and you can go several different speeds when you don't want to pedal at all. 



Midway is a cute little Swiss Village up next to Heber City past Provo Canyon and Deer Creek Reservoir.  Very charming!  This picture is of a building (maybe the town hall) right in the center of town.


The Utah mountains are gorgeous!  They remind us of Colorado a lot.  I love to hike and I love waterfalls so this one to Donut Falls was a winner.  Eric and I made the trek up and Mike had some quiet time with a book by a stream.  Win-win!






After our hike, we went to Gardner's Village by Eric's apartment and had dinner at Archibalds.  GV is a charming place with lots of little historic cottages that have been moved there from various locations and transformed into cute little shops. I love Hollyhocks and Daisies!





No comments: