Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Moore Fun in Colorado Springs! June 2015

Here are Tyler and Ryan at their new offices:

Tyler has a Farmers Insurance Agency--


Ryan works for Chase Bank--



Ali signed up to take a 3-day class in Aurora on giving oral anesthesia (which is something dental hygienists can do in Colorado) and being new in town, needed some help with childcare for Sadie and Claire on Friday, the 26th.  I was happy to offer to come down and be super Grammy for the day!

I drove down on Thursday afternoon and spent some time with Jaimee and the kids and had dinner at their place and then headed down to Ryan and Ali's.  We took Sadie and Claire to see Disney's latest, "Inside Out."  It was a cute but sad movie about what emotions are supposedly doing inside our heads!!

Friday was so much fun.  Sadie had been invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese so she and I and Claire went to that.  I hadn't been there in so many years, but was pleasantly surprised at how clean and fun it was.  Sadie had a blast and Claire enjoyed eating cake and pizza and sipping soda through a straw.





After the party, we met Jaimee, Sophie and Tucker at a local park and the kids played for a long time!




On Saturday, Ryan and his girls (Ali was still at her class) and Tyler and his family and I headed up to the mountains to Cripple Creek for the 84th annual Donkey Derby Day!










There was a parade, petting zoo, lots of street vendors, shaved ice, food stands, and a donkey race/pull down Main Street!  It was a little crazy and a lot of fun!  Great weekend!


1 comment:

The Nannie Family said...

Fun times. Nice to see the boys at their offices.