Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Denver Aquarium, November 2010

Justin, Mega, and Mia stayed a few days after Thanksgiving and we took a little trip to the Denver Aquarium one day.  Mia was fascinated by all the fish!

This Grouper is bigger than Mia!  Mia is waiting with the other children for the....

Mermaid Show!

It was a really great show with live mermaids!

Cute little Sea Horses!


We went on a perfect day!  Not too many people, a great mermaid show, a flash food on the Colorado River display, tons of sharks and exotic fishes of all kinds.  The only thing missing were the tigers!  They have a wonderful tiger habitat, but the tigers were sleeping and out of sight.


Cute family!
Mia and Grandma Moore


Deep Sea Divers!
What a fun day!  It was very cold and there were a few (very few) snow flurries.  Mia wanted snow so badly!  She remembered all the snow from last Christmas and was hoping for a repeat!  We didn't get anything but a trace, but still had a fun time.  After the aquarium, we went out to lunch in downtown Denver at a yummy Asian restaurant, then got a caramel apple at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and headed home.

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a fun time. What a great idea a mermaid show. Sweet.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

I hadnt seen these pictures before but that looks like alot of fun!

I have been out of the blogging for a little while but every once in a while I try to get back in!

Thanks for coming a few weeks ago it was alot of fun! I still wanted to see if I could get some of those pictures from you since my camera wasnt working at the time! Maybe email?
Talk to ya soon! Love ya!