Friday, December 17, 2010

Ali's Tea Party Baby Shower! November 27, 2010

While some of our kids were home for Thanksgiving, Hannah and I had a baby shower for Ali.  We went to a fun tea party place called the Thompson House Inn.  I think it was a lot of fun.  We each picked out hats and some picked out furs and jewelry too.  We stepped back in time for a minute and played dress up like a bunch of little girls! From left to right in this picture are....Hannah, Ali, Jaimee, Mega, Kimiko, and Joni.

Here are a couple of my sweet friends who came to help us celebrate; Shelly Trane and her daughter-in-law, Heather, and Sharma Robertson.

My good friend, Kim Hancock and Joni

Me and my cute girl!


I think that Mia had so much fun!

Here we all are decked out in our finery!

Seated for our tea party!  We had little sandwiches, cakes, scones, etc.  Just the right things for a fancy group of ladies.




Joni made this fun cake.  The "S" is for baby Sadie!

Ali got a lot of nice gifts and I think everything is ready for Sadie to arrive!  I'm glad we got to have some girl time while they were here.  What a nice bunch of girls!  

3 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wow, what a cake. It's great when a baby is coming so many parties!

Kendi said...

What a great idea for a baby shower. Glad you all had fun!

Sue said...

So cute... I just now saw these pictures! Looks like a lot of fun wish I could have been there but I'm glad the kids managed to make it over safely!