Happy Birthday Eric! You look so cute in that picture - like it's your first day going to school.Glen
Happy Birthday! Glad they surprised you and that you had fun.
Sorry we are a little late, hard to believe Eric is 18! Happy Happy birthday!
I'm late too, but Happy 18th anyway Eric.Have a good one.
Eric has been looking so grown up lately! I cant believe he is getting so old. We are so excited to come soon! See ya in a few weeks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! You look so cute in that picture - like it's your first day going to school.
Glen
Happy Birthday! Glad they surprised you and that you had fun.
Sorry we are a little late, hard to believe Eric is 18! Happy Happy birthday!
I'm late too, but Happy 18th anyway Eric.
Have a good one.
Eric has been looking so grown up lately! I cant believe he is getting so old. We are so excited to come soon! See ya in a few weeks.
Post a Comment